Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Affordablewarmthsolutions.org.uk (the “Website”) is a site owned and operated by Affordable Warmth Solutions CIC and the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” mean Affordable Warmth Solutions.
The terms set out in this document (the “Website Conditions”) are the terms which apply to the use of the Website by you and any other user of the Website. By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by the Website Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Website Conditions, you must not use or access the Website.
We may change the Website Conditions from time to time and the changed terms will apply to any continued use by you of the Website following such change. You should check this section regularly as you will be bound by these Website Conditions every time you visit the Website. If you do not agree to any change to the Website Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
These Website Conditions do not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
If there is anything that you do not understand in these Website Conditions please feel free to email us.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You agree that you will only use the Website lawfully and not in any way that may adversely affect the Website (including its operation or use) or any other person who uses it. In particular you agree that you will not:
- submit or share any illegal material on the Website;
- use the Website with the intention of committing or promoting any illegal activities;
- restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Website or use the Website to harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person or to transmit obscene or offensive content or content that you know or consider is likely to be false or misleading;
- use the Website in a manner which may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired;
- upload or transmit through the Website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms, keystroke logger or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience, needless anxiety or is in any other way unlawful;
- frame or use framing techniques to enclose any part of the Website or any content accessible on it without our express written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other hidden text using our names, logos, brands or marks without our express written consent. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by us to use this Website in addition to our other rights; or
- attempt to access any part of the Website in respect of which you do not have authorisation from us.
- We may in our sole discretion delete, refuse or move any material at any time including without limitation where we consider you may be in breach of these Website Conditions.
- You confirm that by accessing and using the Website you will not be in breach of any laws or regulations that apply to you. You also agree that you will only use the Website for your own personal non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Website or any of its content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use or as otherwise authorised under these Website Conditions.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- where appropriate, our copyright notice and our permission notice will appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of the Website Conditions, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with paragraph 2.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in the Website Conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
- Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- CHANGES TO AND WITHDRAWAL OF ACCESS TO WEBSITE
We may investigate any reported breach of these Website Conditions or complaints relating to the Website and take any action that we believe is appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
- We may
- temporarily or permanently modify or withdraw access to and contents of the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you; and/or
- monitor any activity and content associated with the Website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your information. We may not be able to provide you with the required information in the event the information required at registration is not completed or is inaccurate. In the event that we learn or suspect that the information you provide is not true, accurate and complete then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website without notice.
- PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- The Website is provided, on an "as is" and "as and when available" basis without any representation or endorsement and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, its content or any services we may offer through the Website.
- Any of the materials on the Website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such materials.
- In particular, we make no warranties that the Website or its content will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable.
- We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result of uploading to or downloading from the Website. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it here and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the content of the Website by any visitor or anyone informed of its contents to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nothing in these Website Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or any liability for fraud or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law. Subject to this, we will not be responsible to you or any third party for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) arising out of or connection with the Website or your use of it.
- We will not be liable for any delay or failure in performance of the Website resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such other sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- WAIVERS AND REMEDIES
No delay or omission in exercising any right, power or remedy provided by these Website Conditions or by law shall operate to impair or be construed as a waiver of it or of any other right, power or remedy.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Website Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales in relation to any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these Website Conditions.